Friday, March 25, 2011

Letting go of control

So lately, I've been reading a devotional about letting go of control and giving it back to God where it belongs.  This couldn't have come at a better time as Shaun and I are trying to move again.  We signed a 3 year lease when we moved down here to Virginia Beach but we got in over our heads.  Our gracious landlords have agreed to let us out of our lease, as long as we can find someone to re-sign it.  And this is where letting go comes in.  I have been praying and struggling with letting go of the control.  If it was up to me, someone would come in, sign a lease tomorrow and we'd be out the next day!  But we only see the small picture.  God sees the big picture.  And we have to trust that his timing is better than ours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment